Just a quick update here!
I’m about halfway done with formatting for the official monster manual, Tiny d10: Fantasy Monsters. During this process, I’m fine-tuning some numbers, adding some new monsters, abilities, spells, etc, and trying to include as much useful peripheral information as possible. This has led me to some questions:
- What monsters would you like to see illustrated? I currently plan on doing ten or so, but would be opened to doing more upon request.
- Are there monsters currently not included that you’d like to see added? Let me know and I’ll toss them in there! The (mostly-accurate) list can be found here.
- What – besides monsters – would be most useful to include in this document?
- General feedback on the formatting? Here’s a work-in-progress to give you an idea.
- Dinosaurs? Yes, thank you? No, please?
Any input you might have would be, as usual, greatly appreciated!
Sounds of the Greenrun – newly updated!